week 3 & 4: orders




I'm a bunch of days late with this post because I've been a very busy bee!  Last week I had a midterm - well a couple of midterms really, but that's a story for another day - and I also wanted to get a couple of toque orders finished.  The one on the left was for a family friend's daughter as a birthday gift and the one on the right is going to one of my dad's best friends.

The weather here has been incredibly cold the past few days so it feels good knowing that I've tried to help keep people warm and cozy.

I'm on reading break for the week and so far it's been fairly busy.  The past few days have been spent mostly with friends and it's been great having time to just relax and hang out without school work being the primary focus.

I hope that wherever you are, you are warm and happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment