Summer Lovin






Could I have come up with a more cliche title?!

Anyway... I found a roll of film from a day at the beach with my sister this past summer and I had the photos developed today!  Isn't she just the cutest!

In other news, the weather here has been beautiful these past few weeks and I'm getting quite excited for Christmas!  Decorations are up, the music is on and... the fleas are here... wait... what?!  Yep, that's right.  We have fleas.  Tiny little black dots of pure stupidity.  I hate them.  They are gross and stupid and yucky! I don't know about you, but I am not one who enjoys sharing my home with tiny little demons that suck your blood while you sleep.  I hadn't been too concerned about it until I actually saw one jump at me.  That put me over the edge.  We are on a full force flea-be-gone mission as of now.  The vacuum, the baking powder, the salt, the dishwasher soap mix, laundry, it's all on.  These fleas will not be here for long.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment