On Repeat {Oldies}


1. Alanis Morissette: Jagged Little Pill - I love the chick power in these songs.  She rocks out and calls guys out on the sh**t they do.  I think this is a super empowering album!
2. Cat Stevens: "Moonshadow" - this song always makes me think of my dad.  When I was little he used to bring his guitar into my room and play "Moonshadow" right before I fell asleep.  I really love this song because of the memories it brings up.
3. Led Zeppelin: "Going to California" - going on a roadtrip.  This is what the song makes me dream of.  I want to be the blonde haired girl going to California, not necessarily with a broken heart or on a big jet plane but just going.  All of the grey weather here is making California look especially appealing.
4. Patti Smith: "Because the Night" - Listening to this song makes me think of some '80s movie with girls dancing in their underwear and singing into hair brushes! 

What are some of your favourite oldies??

No comments:

Post a Comment